Sunday 30 October 2011

What's heaven like?


What's heaven like?

 A man called John had a dream about heaven and wrote it down:
I saw a new earth and a new sky, for the present earth and sky had disappeared. And I, John, saw a glorious sight, beautiful as a bride at her wedding. I heard a loud shout saying, “Look, the home of God is now among men. He will wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, nor pain. All of that has gone forever. I am making all things new! Everyone who conquers will inherit all these blessings, and I will be his God and he will be my son.''
The city has no need of sun or moon to light it, for the glory of God illuminates it.  Nothing evil will be permitted in it--no one immoral or dishonest--but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life. (From Revelation 21 Living Bible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment